The National Commercial Bank of Anguilla Limited is searching for a Senior Financial Officer to contribute to the Bank’s Finance Department.
As the Senior Financial Officer, you would provide strong support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and would be responsible for providing assistance with the management of the Bank’s financial resources and coordinate/ review the Bank’s financial activities, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and statutory regulations. Some of the key accountabilities include:
1. Manage the Bank’s daily liquidity.
2. Review and sign off on reconciliation of correspondent bank accounts, general ledger offset accounts and suspense asset and suspense liability accounts.
3. Review and authorise the accounts payable and receivable functions of the Department.
4. Review and authorise the processing of all bank operating expenses and monitor the expense general ledger accounts.
5. Management of the Bank’s Assets and liabilities in accordance with the Bank’s Asset and Liability policy.
6. Create and update general ledger accounts and standing orders in the Bank’s core banking/ accounting system.
7. Review and monitor the management of the Bank’s investment portfolio and make appropriate recommendations necessary.
8. Ensure that the Bank’s insurance policies are kept up to date.
We are seeking an individual who is highly ethical and has the ability to work within a fast-paced environment and is able to contribute to the success of the organisation’s current and future goals and objectives. The successful candidate should possess a first degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, or at least Level II (Advanced diploma in Accounting & Business) certification from ACCA or an equivalent qualification, with at least five (5) years’ experience in a comparable position, along with a comprehensive understanding of the reporting requirements as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidential cover to the attention of the Manager Human Resources, National Commercial Bank of Anguilla Ltd. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January 2019.
Kindly note that this position is only available for Anguillan Belongers/ Residents.