The National Commercial Bank of Anguilla (NCBA) is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Chief Financial Officer on its Executive Management Team.
The successful candidate would have overall responsibility for planning, developing, and implementing the Bank’s fiscal functions and performance, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, international financial reporting standards and statutory regulations.
We are seeking an individual who is highly ethical and has the ability to work within a fast-paced environment and is able to contribute to the success of the organization’s current and future goals and objectives. Some of the key accountabilities include:
1. Develop the comprehensive long-term strategic financial plan and annual budget for the Bank.
2. Direct, plan and coordinate all the financial activities of the Bank to meet or exceed the business targets.
3. Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
4. Monitor NCBA’s performance and provide sound recommendation to achieve financial targets and business goals.
5. Manage the overall investment portfolio.
6. Coordinate the timely completion of the annual financial statement external audits.
7. Oversee the operation functions of the Bank to meet or exceed the departmental targets.
8. Prepare accurate and timely reports and make oral internal and external presentations to the Board of Directors and other stakeholders, as required. .
The candidate should possess a recognised certification such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) along with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance OR a Master’s degree in Accounting along with a Chartered Accountant designation from a recognized body, with at least 8-10 years financial experience, 5 of which should be at senior management level. The candidate should also have specific experience in the preparation of financial statements that comply with international financial reporting standards.
Interested persons should submit their resume and cover letter in confidential cover to the attention of Mrs. Natasha Lugay-Connor, Manager Human Resources, at the above-captioned address, or via email at email@example.com by 20th January 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send a copy of your application to the Anguilla Labour Department’s Office.