The National Commercial Bank of Anguilla (NCBA), leading financial institution in Anguilla is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with proven ability in the banking sector to further develop and grow the Bank.
As the CEO, you would have overall responsibility for strategically leading and managing the Bank, cultivating a culture of performance, sales and service excellence, and profitability, in accordance with the Laws of Anguilla, internationally accepted principles and best practices, and statutory regulations. Key accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Developing the comprehensive strategic plan and operational plan for NCBA.
2. Promoting a sales driven culture, and reviewing and evaluating operational performance to ensure that targets with respect to growth and profitability are developed and met or exceeded.
3. Ensuring that the overall budget supports the strategic plan and initiatives, and that expenses are kept within the approved budget.
4. Monitoring key ratios to provide timely and accurate reports to the Board with sound recommendations.
5. Implementing prudent credit management to grow the portfolio, while ensuring that credit delinquency is kept at a minimum or within required limits.
6. Establishing and maintaining service excellence initiatives.
7. Ensuring that the organisation’s structure, staffing and culture are aligned with the Bank’s strategic objectives.
8. Maintaining a sound enterprise risk management programme and adherence to regulatory requirements.
9. Providing to the Board of Directors sound recommendation to increase revenue, improve productivity, reduce risk, control expenditure and improve systems.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of being highly ethical, exercises sound/ prudent judgement and strong leadership, is a change agent, has the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, and is able to contribute to the success of the organization’s current and future goals and objectives. The successful candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in Management, Business Administration or a related field from a duly recognized academic institution, and be a seasoned banker with at least 10-15 years’ experience at an executive management level of a financial institution.
Interested persons should submit their resume and cover letter in confidential cover to the attention of Mrs. Natasha Lugay-Connor, at the above-captioned address, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16th April 2021 . Only short listed candidates will be contacted and applications received after that date will not be considered.
Please send a copy of your application to the Labour Department’s Office.