The National Commercial Bank of Anguilla Ltd. (NCBA), a leading financial institution in Anguilla, is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Assistant Manager Business Development. The successful candidate would provide strong support to the Management Team in managing and aggressively growing the Bank’s clientele.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic individual with strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate should be sales driven with proven analytical skills, and a successful track record in sales, branding, and business development, with a view to contributing to the success of the organization’s current and future goals and objectives.
Some of the key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Develops the comprehensive strategic and operational plan, and budget for business development and branding activities of the bank.
2. Aggressively grows the Bank’s market share, by engaging new and prospective customers, and aggressively promoting the Bank’s products and services.
3. Collaborates with various departments to plan activities which ensure that growth goals are met.
4. Provides recommendations for new opportunities or sales by conducting research on industry and related events, trends, publications, and other data.
5. Develops the bank’s overall communication strategy to include social media, print, radio and oral, to ensure that all the internal and external communications are accurate, well branded and disseminated in a timely manner.
6. Manages and coordinates all banking events that are geared towards strengthening the NCBA brand.
7. Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
8. Prepares and maintains policies and procedures to govern the Bank’s business development and branding initiatives.
9. Establishes, strengthens and maintains strong relationships with customers to ensure that the highest service standards are maintained.
10. Prepares accurate and timely reports and make oral internal and external presentations when required.
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Events Management, or a related field, with at least six (6) years’ experience in a similar role, three (3) of which should be at a senior or managerial level.
Interested persons should submit their resume and application letter in confidential cover to the attention of Mrs. Natasha Lugay-Connor, Manager Human Resources, at the above-captioned address, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.